Import & Export & Mechanical - Centbro International Trading Co, LTD.
Screw conveyor is the main unit of the work of agricultural and agricultural machinery transport. It can reduce the labor intensity, improve the work efficiency, and has a wide application range.
The screw conveyor is suitable for various industries, such as building materials, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy, coal, food and other industries, is suitable for horizontal or inclined conveying powdery, granular and small bulk materials, such as coal, ash, slag, cement, grain and other materials, the temperature less than 200 ℃. Screw conveyor is not suitable for conveying perishable, viscous, easy to agglomerate material.
Principle of screw conveyor
A shaft welded with screw is installed in a trough type casing. Granular or pulverulent products are fed into the machine and transferred straight forward to the discharging outlet by the rotoring screw welded on the shaft.
Features of screw conveyor
1. Modular design and excellent fabricating.
2. Inlets and outlets can be configured as required.
3. Dust-tight housing, high degree of sanitation.
4. Easy maintenance, low operating energy consumption.
5. Inlet trough with progressive solid-flight screw for uniform storage bin discharge.
Application of screw conveyor
1. Horizontal or inclined material conveying, distribution, collection, mixing and discharge.
2. Screw conveyor is widely applied in flour milling machine factory and feed manufacturing plants, malt houses, bulk storage systems, food processing facilities, fertilizer factories, and in chemical and related industries.